Email Management – Quick Tips
- Connecting Ansible Tower to Git Server with Self Signed Certificates - October 12, 2020
- HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate – Learning & Exam Tips - September 18, 2020
- 10 Tips for your Kubernetes Exam – CKA & CKAD - August 15, 2020
Keep your inbox as empty as possible
- Move important messages to proper sub-folders or delete unwanted right away.
- Delete e-mails that are no longer required (outdated meeting notices, newsletters of no real value)
- Keep inbox free of clutter and make easier to sport important messages.
Stop unnecessary emails
Eliminate sources of unnecessary e-mails
- Unsubscribe Non-Work related (Jokes, Promo emails) or make it weekly/monthly update for needed one.
- Mark as Spam as soon as you find it. (unknown senders, &%[email protected]* subjects etc) DO NOT try your luck
- Apply rules for unwanted emails.
- Consider inbox/draft/sent items as temporary storage for emails.
- Create Folders/Labels wisely and use proper names for folders (Based on subject/Actions).
- Move items from Sent Items to appropriate folders.
- Got an email thread with 10+ continuous conversations ? Keep the latest one only
- Use proper filters (based on sender, subject, Special words) and make email organized automatically.
Search with words/sender/dates
Search with wild characters (John*Smith, Lisa? etc). Simply typing a few words will return all possible results.
Use sort function with Sender, Dates