Ansible and Jenkins integration – Red Hat Webinar
- How to Install VMWare vCenter Server Appliance - March 20, 2020
- Start Your OpenShift Journey with these Free Red Hat Training Programs - March 9, 2020
- Installing oVirt 4 with Self-Hosted Engine on Enterprise Linux - March 5, 2020
Join this Red Hat webinar to see how to use Jenkins pipelines to deploy simple applications using Ansible Tower.
Here see the quick overview of agenda.
- Configure and create a new Ansible Tower project.
- Use the Jenkins Ansible plug-ins to call the Tower APIs.
- Deploy a Spring Boot application as a service into a virtual environment using Ansible.
Event date: Thursday, February 14, 2019 | 12 p.m. ET