Ansible and Jenkins integration – Red Hat Webinar
- HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate – Learning & Exam Tips - September 18, 2020
- 10 Tips for your Kubernetes Exam – CKA & CKAD - August 15, 2020
- Deploy Minikube Using Vagrant and Ansible on VirtualBox – Infrastructure as Code - August 11, 2020
Join this Red Hat webinar to see how to use Jenkins pipelines to deploy simple applications using Ansible Tower.
Here see the quick overview of agenda.
- Configure and create a new Ansible Tower project.
- Use the Jenkins Ansible plug-ins to call the Tower APIs.
- Deploy a Spring Boot application as a service into a virtual environment using Ansible.
Event date: Thursday, February 14, 2019 | 12 p.m. ET