Ansible and Jenkins integration – Red Hat Webinar
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) & Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) – Learning Path and Certification - May 3, 2020
- Start Your OpenShift journey with OpenShift Interactive Learning Portal – FREE - April 14, 2020
- How to Install VMWare vCenter Server Appliance - March 20, 2020
Join this Red Hat webinar to see how to use Jenkins pipelines to deploy simple applications using Ansible Tower.
Here see the quick overview of agenda.
- Configure and create a new Ansible Tower project.
- Use the Jenkins Ansible plug-ins to call the Tower APIs.
- Deploy a Spring Boot application as a service into a virtual environment using Ansible.
Event date: Thursday, February 14, 2019 | 12 p.m. ET