Ansible and Jenkins integration – Red Hat Webinar
Latest posts by Gini Gangadharan (see all)
- How to Request Resource Quota Increase in Microsoft Azure - November 8, 2019
- Build Your Own Git Server using Gogs - October 22, 2019
- Adding Container Images to Google Container Registry (GCR) - October 21, 2019
Join this Red Hat webinar to see how to use Jenkins pipelines to deploy simple applications using Ansible Tower.
Here see the quick overview of agenda.
- Configure and create a new Ansible Tower project.
- Use the Jenkins Ansible plug-ins to call the Tower APIs.
- Deploy a Spring Boot application as a service into a virtual environment using Ansible.
Event date: Thursday, February 14, 2019 | 12 p.m. ET