You have hundreds and thousands of online documentation and wiki pages for learning Ansible, and this is our attempt to cover Ansible in a simple and beginner approach.
Ansible – Part 7 – Managing Variables <In Progress … >
Ansible – Part 8 – Managing Facts <In Progress … >
Ansible – Part 9 – Task Control <In Progress … >
Ansible – Part 10 – Jinja2 Templates with Ansible <In Progress … >
<Give me some more time to prepare>
- Configure TLS Encrypted Tunnel For Remote Logs Using Syslog-ng
- HTTP Status Codes- Quick Reference
- OpenShift 4: Libvirt UPI installation.
- vCSA Automated Backup
- Sending Email Using Python and smtplib – Quick HowTo
- Mounting NFS share from Linux to Windows server
- DevSecOps with OpenShift – Image Signing
- Learn the basics of Linux from Red Hat [FREE]
- AWS Summit Singapore 2019
- SSSD AD integration on RHEL7 using Ansible